Expert Service and Testing for All Fire Apparatus Makes and Models
Where you get your fire apparatus serviced is critical. Cutting corners costs more in the long run and can create unnecessary risks for your firefighters and those who rely on them.
Our master service technicians are highly trained, EVT- and ASE-certified, and experienced. They understand that their work directly impacts yours and go “above and beyond” to ensure your apparatus operates effectively and dependably.
The comprehensiveness and value of our services are unmatched in the industry.
Front Range Fire Apparatus performs maintenance, service, and repairs on all makes and models of fire apparatus. We complete the work in our state-of-the-art, 15,000 sq. ft. facility, where we can accommodate up to 14 apparatus simultaneously and have the most advanced diagnostic software, tools, and truck lifts.
Our expertise covers a wide variety of systems, components, and services, including:
- Air brakes
- CAFS and foam systems
- Fire pumps
- Electrical systems
- Steel water and UPF poly tanks
- Onboard battery chargers
- Air systems
- Custom welding and fabrication
- Steel and aluminum components
- UL inspection and repair
- Aerial service and repair
- Structural repairs
- Hydraulic systems
- Apparatus body and accident repair
- Rapid access to replacement parts
If you also need engine or transmission work, we coordinate it through the manufacturer (Cummins, etc.), taking that item off your “to-do” list.
Convenient Mobile Service
We can complete many of the services we offer conveniently at your location, including:
- Apparatus training
- Service contracts
- Customized preventative maintenance programs
- Annual pump tests and acceptance tests (with our Draft Commander test trailer)
- Certified pump, plumbing, and valve repairs
- CAFS and foam system installation
- Electrical system repairs and upgrades
- Air brake maintenance repair and service
- Aerial maintenance and repair
Whether you require assistance with an apparatus today or want to be prepared to address
future needs, it’s worth your time to contact us to learn more about our services.